also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

5 Jan 2006

Today...

Orders a kopi peng, along with sambal BBQ sting-ray and roasted duck rice...

Mos Burger vs. Mac's
Found out today (when Yong had MOS for dinner) that one only saves $0.15 if one buys a rice burger meal, as opposed to buying the individual constituents seperately.

However, one saves far greater coins buying a Mac's meal, as opposed to buying the items individually.

But in my court of value-for-money-food, I still rule in favour of MOS anytime.

The Retro Elemental
Recently bought a "Best of..." compilation of Earth, Wind & Fire from the HMV sale. Despite it spinning in my player (on repeat mode, mind you) for a good 4 hours this evening, still think its worth another listen. Well worth my cash on these jiving disco powerhouses.

My band's opening piece was also a song originally done by them "September".

Can't Wait!
Saturday. Esplanade. SSO playing Strauss & Schumann. Excellent company (learned too!): Yong. Can't wait! And truly, it was the concession tickets I got that makes me realise the benefits of serving NS.

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.