also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

16 May 2006

Greyness looms...

How one phone call may potentially purge dreams, smudge out hopes. I did receive one of such nature.

That aside, it was a delightful gathering at Lucas' (sure, with a choc fudge banana cake from Secret Receipe's) for his 21st. (All it takes is a string of these 21sts and a month's wage can diminish with such unwitting speed).

The whole bunch were there, with good Peranakan home-cooked, wacky conversations and to top it all off, the traditional get-around-the-table-after-dinner chat, of random topics, jokes and disses. I for one appreciated the long relations I have had with the people at the table, especially the birthday boy.

To an old friend (or is it foe?), here is a tribute to the years I knew you as one helluva character that I will always have in my memories. To your future, to you as a person and your family, cheers.

O how sweet it is
In the world of the silly
Where there is only space
For joy!

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.