also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

6 Jul 2006

Narratives from the Toilet-bowl King

Orders mee pok tah...and my fav kopi-peng...

Classic.
Wei Ze's post match analysis (semifinals between Portugal and France): "The crooks got their just desserts, they should learn to stand properly by the next World Cup. Yes, it's a Franco-Italia affair (in the Final). Will be sumptuous, real close".

Potty Humour
After enduring the laxative effects of excellent kopi-peng, I finally found unlikely comfort, seated on the toilet bowl. Kudos to my bowels which held its floodgates firmly shut as it weathered the stormy car-ride home.

And in my throne, I relished at the warming release. Satisfied, I reach for the cheap toilet paper, and...*gasps* (not really a good idea to gasp at such an episode, really). All I can hope for is that that amount of toilet paper will be sufficient to clean up the mess this round.

I soon found myself muttering a silent prayer for each tear I made from the depleted roll, praying that it will last through this proceedings...

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.