also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

28 Feb 2007

I like the daffodils...

Just look at my artistic photography. I should turn pro :)




The English sky, daffodils and a Chinois

Lovely crocus at Lakeside on campus. Love them.


Dr Gabby and I when his team came from London to play floorball.


Warwick teamtalk as we battled Imperial at floorball

As that one world leader picks up the environmental flag and waves it frantically to attempt to leave a legacy as he leaves office, headlines scream about environmental politics. We are getting warmer, so is this winter, so said BBC this morning, from the black box, which was on the crumbed table, in my flat kitchen.

But I'm enjoying the nicer side of the warmer winter; squishing about in winter's remains, amongst the daffodils, crocus and finches that are returning to their element.

Remeber that tree outside my room window? Its still there, standing. Once a low-branched, sturdy tree that was emerald-crowned, was battered during harsh winter nights, was tugged at by drunkards at silly hours, stood majestically bald during beautiful snow-fall, it is now slowly coming back to life. Still standing. What resilience.

I'll really be getting back to my World Politics essay. Its an interesting topic, at least for an unbecoming nerd that I am. ASEAN, the neighbourhood that we all lived in and never knew. Join me? Get to know ASEAN better. We only see its beauty after we've seen it from the outside.

Sumit made me feel real guilty. I'm such a poor Liverpool fan. I feel bad, cause its true. I'll have to be a better Scouser (see? I don't even know how to spell it la!).

85!!!!!! Whee! SHould have gotten 90. -_-

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.