also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

4 Dec 2008

amidst the hackling coughs and funny words...

I am coughing hard. It seems an addiction I can't kick, as I try to proof-read my essays in the quietness of the Arts Centre in Warwick. Next time this week, I would either be in KL or Singapore, knowing, that thinking of Warwick then would be a queer yet familiar place.

Amidst the funny words staring at me from my computer screen, I asked my friend via MSN what she hoped her prince charming will be. Somehow, her simple words struck me as simple yet beautiful. Perhaps its the season (of coughing and essay deadlines, perhaps) of festivities, but I thought I'll share it here:

"someone who can make me laugh

someone who keeps me on my toes

up for an adventure :)

someone i can talk to about almost anything

that's it really."


Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.