also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

1 Jul 2009

right back where i started

I am back in Coventry, as Daddy puts it "my territory". So its right back in the city I set out from some 3 weeks ago when I last finished my exams.

I must admit its rather surreal, sitting in another person's room, where it will be the final location of my preparation before heading back to Singapore for good; Dawoon's room shall be the location my mind, body and spirit will prepare for that journey back. It is a journey not just of 13 hours, but from the head to the heart as well; the journey of acceptance of a chapter that has just gone by.

As Dawoon's photos stare down on me, sharing snippets of memories, so too does my mind string out polaroids of memories that Warwick has brought me.

It is all rather surreal; having Mummy and Mei being here with me in Coventry, at Warwick, and as graduation beckons in 14 days.

Oh boy. As Mei says "ZOMG". Amen.

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.