also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

11 Aug 2009

Eavesdropping the past

Sorry, but I couldn't help but eavesdrop. It was just too tempting, too familiar.


Girl: Would you allow your girlfriend to go out with other guys?

Boy: Of course I will allow.

Girl: Won't you get jealous?

Boy: Of course I will. But I won't stop her because I love her...


Fine, this is not word for word eavesdropping (hey, I was also busy pretending to do work on my laptop!). But the chivalry and righteousness seemed so familiar. Too familiar. I smile.

I wonder if the boy really meant what he said; I hope he did. I wonder if this 15 minute talk on BGRs would impress the girl and the silly righteous boy gets the girl; I hope he does.

I wonder if I can still say the same things he said and mean every word. I really do wonder.


Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.