also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

25 Jan 2006

Where is this coming from?

Orders (lousy) kopi-peng and Chinese mixed rice...

The day has been tiring. These past 2 days has seen an increase in my inward soliloquies.

I find myself spending quite a bit of time, and a sense of tranquil satisfaction, these past couple of days in my garden. Of course, fussing about my 4 new fighting fish (even tried to get them to breed. mad!) and watering the plants.

Indeed, I am, too, very taken into the Eliot's "Mill on the Floss", which I'm reading now. Maggie Tulliver's enigmatic nature seems to be one which I can somewhat identify with. The dichotomies we face through polar emotional stands we take, are familiar.

Where is all this coming from? This world is obsessed about the superficial, and forgets the intrinsic value of things. Is it to be Man's bane? Or just mine?

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.