also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

5 May 2006

Dragging this chasm around...

Orders some purpose in this existence...

I have been dragging my fatigued body around the whole day; a good distance from Yio Chu Kang-NUH, NUH-Boon Lay, Boon Lay-YCK, YCK Somerset...

The tired body consequently drags the mind down with it too. Despite such drugery, I believed I scored a miniscule victory at work, and will work towards a series of few more, since snatching the big wins are hard (in life as well).

I headed down to Acid Bar today, with David and Wendy not only being nice to let me do 4 songs, but also bough me Ribena with 7-up (one of my favs!). Sigh...have so much more ground to cover musically. yet, I still want opportunities to perform and find my vocal tone that I have yet to discover. Wendy says she will help via pointers.

It's late. I'm allowing the vicious cycle repeat itself, and tomorrow shall be a long day again. Let's stride through the mud of drudge.

(forgive me, its close to 2 in the morning)

The lack of purpose
Forms a chasm of
Drudge.

Where is the stride forward?
What is weighing me?
Discordance!

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.