also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

3 Oct 2006

The peeps that make Warwick warm...

Cheers, to the peeps that make Warwick warm!




All that grocery shopping, all the time, perpetually, in Coventry


Yup, that's how the Brits get their size



Soccer on a wet English field next to me flat at Tocil


ah yes, the English fish&chips at Oxford




And so I bought my soccer boots in the UK, for Astro turf. And it costs only 12quid (for those who don't know quid=pounds, don't know why!) for an Umbro. But I realised the reason it was so is due to it being kid's size. Never mind.

Then Jia Wei and I went to Topman to grab gloves. Guess what. Their smallest size was too big, and so I settled for a Nike kids pair. Taking it further, Jia Wei quipped that he shall open a retail chain just for me, Topkid. Presenting to you, the proud owner of Topkid!



Do check up http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicfoo/ for more photos for now, as in the future.

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.