also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

20 Nov 2008

lost in...something.

I get out of bed, head for a warm shower, and then I drink juice straight from the carton; that was breakfast.

lost in the glare of surrounding lights.
©2008 *m0thyyku

I have so much to share here:

- Singapore being the only economy projected to have negative economic growth in Asia by the Economist,

- Discussing the morality of Tesco using RfiD technology in tracking customers,

- Whether if its always true moving from informal to formal cooperation amongst people will always necessarily reveal the worst of the Economic man, selfish and calculative,

- The concept of a "walking prayer"; that one does not need to seek a mentally constructed ideal location to pray or find solace, and one simply needs to find this space in our minds,

- How the British fear their own offspring and see children as a danger (Click here for more)...


But I somehow just cannot get down to pondering and then writing about these at length. Each time I try, I get lost in...something. A something that naturally makes me fatigued, makes me mistrust every action of people around, that makes me think I have to stand alone in these coming weeks, having to answer my every action to people around (even when it doesn't concern them), makes me just want to stay in my room. Haven't you had one of these before?

what was once mine, now lost.
©2003-2008 `arcipello

I awoke to pretty sun in the horizon, mingling amongst the green fields of Warwickshire. Now, just mere moments later, the wind has picked up, unsympathetic, the barren branches swaying, nearly laughing, the grass though green are languidly submitting to its surroundings, the jazz seems to be wearing its full melancholic coat...As with the story of my last 8 weeks, which started gloriously and full of hope and energy, has been battered into a form more resembling darker days.

I miss...something. I just pine for...something. I wish I knew what. Do you?

looking for my something. is it inside, or outside?
©2008 ~spokojnysen

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.