also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

11 Nov 2008

Mind your Own Business, Boy.

Mind your own business.

Does my life even concern you? Why should you care what happens in my life?

I treated you as a friend, hold you in high regard, but at every turn you disappoint. I ask myself why do I even consider your thoughts when you don't consider mine. Silly me. I always do this. Caring for people who don't bother. Silly me. Stupid me.

You think you are so great, so clever. You think you can beat any and every system. There is one system that you cannot beat; that is justice and your own conscience. You watch out. I don't need to deal you that vengeful blow boy. Your conscience will hunt you down in the end.

I've once been bitten. This time, I'm not going to just let you bite me. You will somehow know that I know and you will fear me. Somehow. But I won't need to deal that vengeful blow boy.

You conscience will hunt you down in the end. In the meanwhile, shut your mouth, and mind your own business, boy.



Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.