also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

14 Nov 2008

What a week...

What a week it has been.

I guess it is in trying times as these, that you re-visit the principles you hold onto, test them; fall back onto a faith that has too often collected dust; re-locate the strength of character you hope years of experience has built.

The show is far from over; at least I won't know where the end is until I have seen all of it. But when will I actually know that I have seen all of it? I guess that will remain a mystery, and am possibly glad it will be kept that way.

As I fight on to finish an essay that I actually enjoy, I will be heading into London for the weekend, yet again.

I met a friend in the library last evening, a friend who never fails each time we meet to do a soul-searching about my life. He always starts by asking "How are your studies?" "What have you bean up to?". Regular questions, really. But funny, when he asks them, I actually do a thorough soul-searching on the spot. Instant self-reflection. And I delivered an answer in a measured and comforting way; that whilst not all is perfect, at least I know I have the full grasps of the imperfections.

But its always a good time, to sit down and simply ask: how is my life right now? No harm asking innit?

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.