also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

15 Mar 2009

along the ridgelines of daffodils-hill

Harmony on the ridgelines
I was walking along the ridge-line, with daffodils finally pushing their way beyond the once snow-covered slope just beyond my window. I stood there, overlooking an Easter-deserted campus, and a little farther to the hills of Kenilworth. The harmony of the gently-warming sun and the graciously-temperate breeze made me smile and nostalgic; I am already missing all this before I even leave this country in months.

As I tread the supple grass on the ridge, I thought about yesterday. It was a nice day, a lovely day.

| daffodils-hill |
@Hurst | Uni of Warwick


A nice yesterday

From waiting for the early morning bus, then the bus ride into school and the long-forgotten bus-ride conversations with random acquaintances we bump into; playing a splendid day of floorball tournament (one of my best), scoring a goal that I will remember for a long time; to Liverpool showing so much character against United (the good result is a bonus); then lazing in my room after the fatigue of physical exertion, finally finishing off with lovely company for the Benjamin-Button movie.

As I said, a nice day; there are many things we can and ought to be thankful for. So its my solo trip across Morocco up next. Nice.


a show of character@old trafford | epl match


| traveling alone |
@Tottenham Court Rd | London


Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.