also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

17 Mar 2009

latest interview


courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/photos/peacecorrespondent/2387720139/

interviewer: where are you heading off to this Easter break?

mr interviewed: i'm off to morocco this evening.

interviewer: with whom may i ask?

mr interviewed: alone...no with my pen and camera actually (laughs lightly).

interviewer: i see. won't you be bored, traveling alone? What are you looking forward to then?

mr interviewed: no i don't think i will be bored. there is so much to explore; a whole history and peoples to take in. i am looking forward to finding myself in the sights, smell and sounds of the medinas, and to capture as much of the culture on camera and on paper.

interviewer: ah...quite a romantic traveler i reckon (smiles pessimistically).

mr interviewed: perhaps. but more like a regular dude trying rediscover himself and find a little something to hang on to and savour for a lifetime.

interviewer: well then. since you're all romantic about travel, let me pose a challenge to you. (pauses to swallow). bring me back a story; get someone in morocco to tell you a story and come back to tell it to me.

mr interviewed: (pauses and contemplates) ok. i will do my best, and you have my word...i will do my best.


courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/photos/neiljs/806087919/

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.