also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

17 Apr 2009

when lacking the great, settle for the little...

...pleasures in life. 

There are times when you catch yourself living a shell of a life, drifting, not thinking; its not bad, but its not terribly exciting either. I think I have been catching myself far too often like that of late.

That feeling is always there. That feeling I had throughout my younger days, and its still here now, that is when I'm not drifting. Its that feeling of wanting more than what you have. A desire for a I-don't-know-what-but-I-sure-want-it. Right. I made so much sense there.

But about small pleasures in life. Played football in the rain, had a short but heartfelt chat with a friend, a warm cup of hot chocolate in my elf-size room, then a warm shower. Small pleasures, but pleasures nonetheless. Not just the shower; its all of it.

Right. I'm rambling. You should some time too.


"if Warhol can do it, so can I."
| tiles, mirror, face, poster, glasses, lamp of Flat 25A |

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.