also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

28 Sept 2009

i wish there was music playing.

"in focus, on the line" | brawn F1 car @ Singapore GP 2009


I sit on my room floor, exhausted. Like in the movies, how I wished there was music playing. But there was none. At least with music, the loneliness seems easier to bear.

As we walked one, one by one people departed from the group; some headed to loved ones others to places of comfort. I just tag along, hoping in the end there would be something to smile about. The group gets dangerously smaller, and yet I still trudged along, the flicker of hope dimming. Soon, the group would just be left with me. In the end, there was nothing to smile about.

If this goes on I'll really learn to stop hoping.

Then there's you, to whom I've actually become a passing memory. Right from the start, the insecurity of being insignificant was always there. Naturally, my youthful optimism would constantly tell me otherwise; that I am special and significant. But nope, I'm not. Not even significant enough for goodbyes. So now you're off, and I've served my cause. All I'm left with are memories I can no longer trust.

If this goes on, I'll really learn to stop hoping. After all, everyone has warned me of the cynical adult. I'm starting to wonder if its true.

At the very least, in the meanwhile, I wish there was at least some music playing.

"all a blur" | bmw racing car @ Singapore GP 2009


Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.