also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

11 Oct 2009

tiny little hands into mine

Somehow, I manage to float
Into a place so familiar this weekend;
Float into a familiar place with
Familiar faces, family.

So many years ago it still stands
Today. Today, the garden is now space
Which my lovely princesses dance under
The watchful gaze of the Saturday stars.

As my parents watch on, I step into that
Space I once ran, I once played.
Tonight, that is done by the two girls.
They smile at me, I smile back.

It is an amazing feeling when they
Want to follow everywhere you go,
Wanting to impress you with their
Graceful dance moves.

They focus so hard just to recite the
Alphabet. And they run from behind
And slip their tiny little hands into mine.
I melt.

Their tiny little hands into mine.

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.