also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

31 Jan 2010

Back to Changi for the last time...

I just finished a weekend programme, Choice Weekend. I last did it end of last November. Back then, I went as participant, this time as presenter. The irony is then I was rather disgruntled participant, this time very pleased presenter.

As I ride across the shadows of trees on the expressway, I am traversing across the island from Jurong to Changi. It would be my final shift at the Changi Visitor Centre. All too quickly and suddenly, yet another mini-chapter flips by; tomorrow I start at the Orchard centre.

I have realised from the weekend retreat that I'm still getting used to being 25. Once again, I become the young boy in the adult world. Somehow, people do make first impressions on one's age.

Anyhow, time does fly by. Its already the end of the first month of the new decade; Apple finally has the iPad released. It leaves me wondering what else lies ahead in the new year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.