also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

1 Feb 2010

Aftermath of a reality-quake

I was hit by a quake of reality last evening. It shook me up quite bad.

It didn't help that I arrived home from work at 3am in the morning, a heavy body with a heavy heart. So dragging myself out of bed yet again to work wasn't easy.

Yet I haven't had time to digest the emotional buffet from last night. After dragging myself out of bed today, I started work at Orchard. Lethargy first blocked out the mess in my head, then the bustle of the work place made me absent-minded about the mess: Almost.

The mess is still not sorted in both my head and heart.
But somehow I don't feel as burdened, lead-footed. Perhaps its Ella & Louis on the busride home that is serviving as the panacea.

But I know this is but a temporary solution. I have to deal with this mess directly and surely. Somehow, sometime.

Somehow, sometime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.