also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

9 Apr 2006

Gentlemen....can you hear wat is calling...?

Arghh...Monday is calling out to me. Work beckons!!! I had better get used to it.

For those interested what I currently do at work:

-Uncle Yew, the warehouse's 65 year-old relic, just went on a China tour with his missus, therefore I am taking over as a stand-in at the warehouse. I now realise how much his 33.5 years of experience means. I did Day One of cashier duties on Saturday and it nearly turn disastrous. Book keeping, dealing with impatient truck drivers, and freaking trying to tally the day's accounts. Sai kang, as Yong calls it.

-On a happier (its just the lesser of the two evils), my manager has assured me I will be part of the administrative and operations upheaval, which was the initial draw of this internship. Let's hope that goes on fine. It has been so far exciting.

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.