also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

14 Apr 2006

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Orders a kuay teow soup and kopi peng...

I stayed for Lenten Vigil last night;11pm to 6am.

I looked around for something to hold on
I needed stability, and this gathered in the horizon.
Walked towards it, and last night, arrived.

Apprehension, excitement, beat in my breast,
But like no other than the pounding of faith.
I came to seek, but shall I find?

Nothing. I became desperate. Gave way to
Despair. I pleaded for a voice, none
Came but the slash of dismay.

Then He came by
With his boldness and faith,
With such freshness I nearly buckled.

He spoke the message,
The wisdom that the trappings of society
Cannot fathom. No.

It was, is, a call to arms.
No, not a battle of ego as we know
But one that finally conquers all

Like of Calvary.
Morning. The Passion gently melts
But not shall this smarting wisdom.

Like metal in mouth,
A taste so foreign,
Yet one I can never run from.

So help me.

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.