also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

30 Jun 2006

Finally, after 3 months...

Yup, its been that long, 3 months since I first took up the job. It was been a ride complete with drama, thrills, frustrations, long travels...Fulfilling, and terribly insightful into the real world, the one that the education system has sheltered me from.

I've learnt much, even from the most unexpected sources. Worked in a warehouse, drove a forklift, implemented work process changes, rode in a Maerati sports coupe, investigated an industrial death, risk assessment, get proposals thrown out of the window...

I cannot have asked for more. It is now time to look ahead, look at the greater adventure ahead. It is finally happening for me, for my peers. We have had a 2.5 year hiatus from a reality that potentially may hit us hard in the near future. Yet, I think the NS boys have something that we gained that will somehow see us through most of the crap that lies ahead. Contentious point, but a probably valid one nonetheless.

So world, here I come. Little boy, here comes the World. Its gonna be big.

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.