also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

30 Jun 2006

I have Her to walk me home

It's my last day at work, and about to complete the autobiographical work of Marsalis. Received my Warwick parcel yesterday, which was after dinner with Ruijie. That was a day after a musical episode with Clarence.

Small moments that take up barely half of a week. Yet, these are episodes that linger for the longest time, and goes deep, deep to the core. Homecoming. I'm standing at that pivotal points, a harbinger to a greater or lesser era of my life.

So many questions, uncertainties lie ahead. But cliched as it may sound, its all about finding ourselves, homecoming.

It is so easy to be swept up by the tide of routine, the wave of mediocrity. It takes too much energy to break inertia, so an individual character is subsumed into the vastness of nearly-homogeneous products.

Thus, it's all about coming back to yourself, coming home. Extremely near, yet painfully far, that ride back to your spiritual crib. Shit happens, and it WILL happen, but just remember the walk back home.

I'm blessed. I have Her to walk me home. And yes. Jazz, in the bittersweet blues of life


Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.