also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

11 Apr 2007

Its here. Can't run!

I got hit right in the face.

It flew right into my pimply crevices. And others of its kind did the same. The bugs are here. So are the woodpeckers; I have a love-hate relation with one just outside my window which has a go at my tree. The sun, despite a hide-and-seek with the clouds (can't expect perfection here in the UK), is still a warm welcome. The squirrels are out once more. So are the magpies, in groups.

I found campus to be really quiet, picturesque even. Doing my jogs on the same country road, seeing flowers clammer out of the ground, tranquil. Then I realised why it has been so quiet this Easter break; I trooped to the library today, and there was the Warwick students, studying!! Doesn't help when I'm trying to cover my syllabus for the finals.

PPE is cool. But that means literally taking 4 subjects: Philosophy, Politics, Economics, Maths. Make that 5. Since I'm atrocious at Logic, that's a subject on its own.

Man. So much for beautiful Spring.

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.