also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

20 Dec 2008

Impending. Merely on the horizon

It is just about 6 months before I return back to Singapore and settle back here. And that eventuality is looming just on the horizon and constantly pushing itself from the back to the front of my mind, my thoughts.

Certainly, this impending eventuality, came into even clearer focus as I visited my future workplace, my future home, yesterday. Many thoughts rushed back and forth in my head, with questions spilling out of my ears; what will it be like working here, will I get a good boss, will I screw up, what's my pay like...

But I guess, worry only occupies the mind here and now, and provides no answers moving forward. It is only natural that we have doubts of the uncertain future, but we have to often pull ourselves together and do what we possibly can NOW in anticipation of future uncertainty. Whilst its often natural to worry, there is no point worrying. My steps forward, with regards to career, are slowly becoming clearer as I put aside my worries and appreciate the uncertainty of tomorrow.

Oh well, c'est la vie!

Snaps@ the.future.workplace.










Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.