also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

19 Dec 2008

Kontinuation of photo-tour

This is continuing from my previous post.

Makan@Portsdown Road


traditional fish & chips at Colbar. really nice, in my opinion. batter not overly thick, and fish is fresh, along with crisp chips.



an old singapore fizzy drink.


An evening@Old School on Mt Sophia


Old School, now a complex that houses media, entertainment and art companies and outfits, was once the old MGS girls school atop Mount Sophia in the heart of the Civic District in Singapore. This was an old haunt for young kids like my dad who would visit relatives in the city from the kampungs. I wondered if it was the hill or the girls school that was the draw...



i half-imagined seeing white figures floating between the pillars...



typical wall from old singapore schools.



my cooperative model. trying to look emo.



erm... mummy would yell at me taking shots like these as being wasteful. erm...the new generation might call it artistically trashy. or emo.



sneaking around the creative studios. and found a hardworking creative soul. a foreign creative soul.



we finally spotted a floating figure.



again, my cooperative model.



excellent live music at timbre in Old School. Fatt, the guitarist, is an amazing finger-style guitarist. do visit. and call me if you do.



some twinkle to end the evening.

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.