also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

14 May 2009

An Examination Prayer

Come Holy Spirit,

Replace any tension within me with the peace that only you can give.

Replace any disturbance within me with a sacred calm.

Replace any fear or anxiety within me with a quiet confidence.

Replace any darkness within me with your gentle light.

Replace any cold within me with your loving warmth.

Replace any emptiness within me with a sense of purpose.

Grant me a calm, clear focused mind; a keen memory with a sharp attention to detail; and the fighting spirit of a true Lasallian.

Dull the edge of my pride.

Sharpen the edge of my humility.

If I should go astray, bring me back to the right path.

May I truly believe that your grace is enough for me.


Amen




Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.