also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

2 Apr 2010

i want one of these...please?

I get to have a new phone in May! And naturally, its a toss up between the few big boys: BB, iPhone or an Android phone.

But being nostalgic and loyal, I miss my Palm; I used to use a Palm for close to 4 years in the earlier years; it was simple to use no frills and then it was still rather cutting edge. Sadly, Palm has fallen behind in the game as other technology players started cutting into Palm's market, leaving the old boy with lower market share, lower revenues and hence lack the pace and quality of research and innovation. Such is the free market.

But Palm has a hugely sexy phone! Do check out its review on youtube here. Alas, they have no intention to bring it to the Asia Pacific region, let alone Singapore. This is truly sad. I really wish I had one of those, more than an iPhone or an Android; well, at least for now :)



Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.