also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

2 Apr 2010

managing info:google timeline

In the office on a public holiday (Good Friday), and somehow not seeming to mind it. The office is quiet, safe for another colleague. It is so quiet I can hear myself thinking; and that's good. Knowing that I think gives me validation, and a self-worth. Sadly, my cerebral swirls are not for some sophisticated intellectual pursuit, its just for completing a work-related paper and...random tidbits of information!

The latter is something of late I've had quite a craving. I'm turning into a geek! And the sure-sign is idling on Google's blog and blogging to an invisible audience (like right now, talking to myself via a screen + keyboard).

Here's the latest random bit of info for you. A latest google innovation of organising search results of news chronologically in graphical form. Say for instance you wanted to follow the scandal that hit the Vatican of late, and you searched for it in Google News. Now with Google Timeline, you can view the news in a chronological form. Try it! Its quite convenient!

Link: http://newstimeline.googlelabs.com/



Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.