also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

21 Mar 2006

Cleavage? WHAT?!?!

Orders kopi peng gao and ham&cheese sandwich...

While I was off work two days back, I decided to join Yong for lunch near her workplace. And so, I was on a bus down.

I stood up, facing the rest of the passengers. I just woke from a nice afternoon TIBS-bus nap, ready to alight. My nonchalant gaze somehow fell in-line with a girl's. For no particular reason we locked gazes for a split of a split-second, and as it is common, turned away. Something so ordinary was turned on its head. Here began the saga.

From the corner of my eye, I caught her decidedly using her shawl to cover her cleavage in her halter top outfit. I was enraged! Yes, we guys have a reputation for being magnetised by a nice bosom, but in this case, I didn't even get that CHANCE!

Well, she thought I was checking her out, and did that not-so-discrete cover-up. I was enraged, seeing it very much like an insult, really.

Ah well, luckily there was a decent lunch with good company to make up for all that.

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.