also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

20 Mar 2006

Cruising on Passion

Orders a kopi peng gao & prawn mee...

I totally admire Dilane's conviction and commitment to his passion for riding. This admiration was further cemented when he took me on my virgin on-road urban cycle of less than 20km from his place at Burgandy to NUS and back.

While I was choking up the slopes at NUS, he encouraged me on, almost yelling (that reflects my inability...), not to give up the fight (up the freakin' slope!).

Kudos to those who are brave, commited and passionate about the things that they love, which I find rare especially in a society like ours, where our paths are very much guided by greater forces (social, political) other than the unique individual.

And I wish him the best for his inaugural round-the-island bike trip tomorrow.Cheers buddy!

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.