also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

22 Mar 2006

Getting there...

Open Mic
Dilane and I sang at Singapore Arts Cafe's open mic tonight. We decided to take the opportunity as a precursor to April 24th. We had Kelvin (Di's cycling buddy) and our own manager cum critic Mingfeng, there to watch us.

Crowd wasn' good, but it was a learning experience. Mingfeng did give his dollars' worth, very valuable critcism and pointers we will work on; still some distance to cover. But other than that, Di and I have both agreed it was a performance we both enjoyed.

I do hope the music plays on, and we achieve what we are capable of.

Internship begins...finally!
Well, I'll finally be starting something "contructive" and definitive (how about that Yong? haha). I start on Monday, 6 days a week, at the Keppel freight port. I am certain the lessons I'll learn there, invaluable for life, especially under the charge of Col Seen.

Cheers to that!

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.