also visit sporeboyindelhi.com

19 Mar 2006

...For the many blessings I have received

Orders teh peng & bak kut teh...

Indeed, I have been blessed in countless ways this past couple of months.

I drive
I ORDed
I eat (alot)
I am getting an internship
I play music so much
I am broke (but I guess the lesson I learn is a good thing no?)
I drive
I eat (heck of alot!)
I can't wait to fly to UK
I do post-con in Church
I eat (heh)

and it has been 2 years. Yup, about 730 days since I commited myself. Then, it was embarking on an uncertain, perilous and risky endeavour. Now, after 730 days, it has been a journey of uncertainty, hilarious and still risky (my life is in her hands! ha) journey.

But it has been well worth it. I've learnt, and still learning; grown, and still growing (I think laterally too);laughed, and still smiling. One of the greatest joys is to discover how once a total stranger, now, a lover, friend and confidante. A transfigurating experience, one that I learnt more about myself of what I can, and cannot do.

And I pray that this fountain of love continues, and blessings continue to find my humble existence.

A night in the recesses of the secret garden,
Awashed with romance, kisses,
Anointed with gratitude, love,
And amongst the stars,
Embraced in the warm arms of simple love,
A scene carved onto the eternal parchment
Of unfallible memories.
Amen

Uncle T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, comments. Don't think, just whack.